thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

May 20, 2011

Avocado Cafe, NEW BIO CAFE in Athens!!!







There is a new vegetarian cafe in Athens called Avocado Cafe. We really liked the owners and waitstaff, they were friendly and eager to make sure we were well attended to. I was not so hungry so I ordered a juice and Nikos got a veggie burger with secret avocado sauce. I am not a fan of fried food so I was not as eager to eat the burger but I really liked the bread and the sauce was yummy (it was homemade!)

Next time I will try one of the salads or the raw avocado soup. We definitely recommend trying this place out and supporting the movement towards natural, whole foods.

On our menu for today was:
Ginger, Beet, Apple, Carrot juice (sorry to say, not with organic products)
Fried Veggie burger on homemade fluffy gooey white pita bread
Filtered water





No comments:

Post a Comment