October 17, 2012
October 07, 2012
1 cup raw carob or cacao powder
1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
1 cup dehydrated coconut
1 cup raw tahini
1/4-1/3 cup raw honey
3 TSP rosewater
Garnish: Fresh organic peaches & flowers
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until your mixture forms a ball.
2. Push into a pan with a small layer of shredded coconut.
3. Let sit for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
4 Top with diced peaches and flowers.
I like to make layers so I use two different pans, one larger than the other, and I place the layers on top of each other. You can alternate with different kinds of fruit.
Nectarines also taste amazing with this recipe!
October 03, 2012
1.5 cups gluten-free flour
4 bananas, smashed (not overly smashed)
1/3 cup organic Greek honey (or coconut sugar for vegan option)
1/4 cup organic olive oil
2 bio eggs (or 2 TBSP chia seeds with 1/3+ cup water for vegan option)
1 TSP cinnamon
1/2 TSP Himalayan sea salt
1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
1/2 TSP soda (optional)
1. Blend all ingredients.
2. Bake at 180C for about 35 minutes.
3. Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
4. Frost with honey frosting (1 TBSP honey with 1 TBSP coconut oil and a dash of cinnamon)
5. After frosted, dust with coconut, flower petals, and fresh fruit.
5. Place in fridge for 30 minutes if you wish frosting to set or serve immediately!