1.5 cups gluten-free flour
4 bananas, smashed (not overly smashed)
1/3 cup organic Greek honey (or coconut sugar for vegan option)
1/4 cup organic olive oil
2 bio eggs (or 2 TBSP chia seeds with 1/3+ cup water for vegan option)
1 TSP cinnamon
1/2 TSP Himalayan sea salt
1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
1/2 TSP soda (optional)
1. Blend all ingredients.
2. Bake at 180C for about 35 minutes.
3. Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
4. Frost with honey frosting (1 TBSP honey with 1 TBSP coconut oil and a dash of cinnamon)
5. After frosted, dust with coconut, flower petals, and fresh fruit.
5. Place in fridge for 30 minutes if you wish frosting to set or serve immediately!