Yummy baked organic chicken dipped in egg and battered with coconut flour, coconut shreds and raw cheddar cheese. Topped with Dijon mayo and served alongside Brussels sprouts and garden broccoli. Finger lickin' good!
5 organic drumsticks, boiled (I used the drumsticks to make chicken broth beforehand)
1/8 cup almond milk
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup coconut shreds
1/4 cup shredded raw cheddar cheese
Cumin, coriander and sea salt
Garnish with a blend of Dijon mustard and homemade mayo (1:3 ratio.)
1. Whip egg and almond milk together.
2. Sift coconut flour, shreds and cheese together with spices.
3. Dip chicken in egg batter and roll in coconut mixture.
4. Bake at 400 for 15 min; flip for another 10 minutes.
5. Top with Dijon mayo and pair with your favorite greens.