thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

July 21, 2011

Fruit- Nature's Candy


The best treat I can give to my body is fresh fruit. In the summer I love to eat strawberries with fresh almond cream blended together in a creamy smoothie. Fruit is high in vitamins and minerals and boosts your immunity. Also, if you are low on iron make sure to pair any iron-rich food with citrus fruits, which increases the body's rate of iron absorption. My favorite aspect about fruit is that every season new products are ready to be harvested which means new recipes are carried out in my kitchen. I am looking forward to my favorite autumn fruits, such as blueberries, raspberries, grapes, figs, pears, plums, and apples. I will be sure to continuously update our blog with new yummy recipes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment