thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

September 27, 2011

Nature's Express, Berkeley

While visiting my brother up North we had lunch at a fast food vegan restaurant called Nature's Express. This place is not really "fast food," like McDonalds, but more like delicious healthy food that is made for you fast. I had an avocado and tofu wrap, my mom had a tunafish sandwich, and my brother had a spicy blackbean burger of some sort. The tuna sandwich was the BEST vegan sandwich I have ever had. I believe they used garbanzo beans but it was hard to decipher what else the chef used to make the "tuna." I will attempt to remake this masterpiece and share the recipe when I figure it out!

Nature's Express is about a year old and located in Berkeley. For more information click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment