thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

March 22, 2011

Our seeds are planted























We are officially parents-to-be,
considering our little seeds actually sprout. Today I mixed bio soil with planting soil (70/30) in long planters- dill, parsley, tomatoes, arugula, spinach, carrots and bell peppers. I followed the directions perfectly. I made sure the soil was warm, I didn't plant the seeds to deep and I watered them enough so the soil is moist but not wet. I hope I gave the seeds enough room and didn't put too many seeds next to each other but we will find out soon enough. We will keep you posted on how our little guys are coming along!!

As I was planting I closed my eyes and asked that my father join me, as agriculture was his heart's soul desire, and less than five minutes I looked to my left and there was a little baby bird feather on the planter next to me. The funny thing is it was very windy today so for the feather to find its way to me was miraculous. Angels exist, and today I spent the afternoon with my Pappa :) Jeg elsker deg Pappa...


No comments:

Post a Comment