Turkey lettuce Cups
1.5 lbs ground organic, free-range turkey
1 large onion
3 garlic cloves, minced
1-2 TBSP olive oil
2 large swiss chard leaves, chopped
1 large red bell pepper
cabbage or iceberg lettuce
handful of parsley
cumin, sea salt, cayenne pepper to taste
1. Saute onion, garlic and olive oil over medium heat for three minutes.
2. Add turkey and cook for 8-10 minutes. Add spices.
3. Turn down heat to low, add swiss chard, cook for one minute, till leaves soften.
4. Pull apart cabbage/iceberg lettuce and put on plate and fill with turkey mixture.
5. Top with red bell pepper, parsley, and avocado cream.