Vegan Apple Pasta Flora (Cinnamon Cheesecake)
2 organic apples, peeled, cored, and diced
one cup soaked cashews (4-24 hours)
one cup maple syrup
1 1/2 TBSPs cinnamon
Optional: nutmeg, allspice and cloves)
2 cups gluten free flour
1/2 cup coconut oil
one cup cashews
1/4 cup coconut milk
2 TBSP agave
1 TSP cinnamon
1. Pre-heat oven to 200C.
2. Place all four ingredients in a blender and blend.
3. Grease a pie pan with coconut oil.
4. Bake at 200 for 15 minutes, and then 175 for about 40 minutes.
(if you make a pie crust, combine the crust ingredients and push into a pan. You can pre-bake at 200 for about 8 minutes and then cook pie more as directed in step #4.
5. Once pie is firm and dark in color remove from oven and place in the fridge to cool for an hour or two.
6. To make frosting: blend all frosting ingredients till creamy and top on cake after it has cooled in the fridge for an hour or so.