1.5 cups of soaked and dehydrated lentils
2 cups broth (veggie, beef or chicken)
3 -4 TBSP ground flax seed, fresh
Dried parsley, oregano and thyme
1. Cook lentils in the broth, adding a bit more water as necessary. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes or so.
2. Pull from heat, drain and set sauce aside as this will be the base of the soup.
3. Blend lentils to a paste with 1-2 TBSP coconut oil in your Vita-mix or blender.
4. Transfer to a bowl, add spices and and flax and roll into balls. (Meanwhile bring broth to a boil, reduce to simmer).
5. Roll balls in come coconut flour and place in broth again.
6. Cool for 15 minutes. Adding water to your desired consistency.
7. Garnish with lemon juice.
This is an amazing dish!! Two thumbs up!