Goat's milk and goats milk cheese are great sources of a number of important nutrients and vitamins:
- the amino acid tryptophan
- riboflavin or vitamin B2 (which plays important roles in the body's energy production)
- potassium (which helps prevent high blood pressure and protects against arteriosclerosis)
- goat's milk contains 25 percent more vitamin B-6 than cow's
- vitamin A is 47% higher in goat's milk, too!
- three times as much niacin. It is also four times higher in copper.
- Goat's milk also contains 27 percent more of the antioxidant selenium than cow's milk.