thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

March 14, 2011

Fie's Homemade Muesli




I am with my aunt Fie in Copenhagen today and, lucky for me, she is a creative-expert chef and healthy food-lover (what we call a foodie). Fie made some homemade muesli which I sprinkled on my breakfast (light-organic yogurt, berries, banana). Fie also made crackers out of the muesli with various healthy and nutrient rich ingredients.

Fie's Homemade Muesli Crackers
(The muesli is made only with the ingredients in bold, plus a little bit of sugar to taste)

1 DL of all the following:
sunflower
pumpkin (pepitas)
sesame
flax
oats
3.5 DL Rye Flour
2DL cold water
1.4 DL oil (sunflower)
1 tsk baking powder
2.5 tsk salt

Mix together in a large bowl and then separate into three balls. Roll each ball onto a piece of wax paper, until very thin and cut into square pieces (don't actually separate). Leave on wax paper and put on a baking sheet and bake at 200C for 10-15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment