Vegan Baked Coconut Lemon Linguini
2 TBSP vegan butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium red onion, diced
juice of 3 small lemons
zest of 3 small lemons
250 ml of light soy cream
250 ml of light coconut milk
one handful fresh mint, chopped
200g of light parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
1. Melt butter, garlic and onions over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
2. Add cream, coconut milk, lemon juice and lemon zest; reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, stir in 150g of cheese and fresh mint.
4. Place in casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes at 200C.
5. Top with fresh parmesan, salt and pepper before serving.