These are gluten free, vegan and sweetened with agave. Delicious, unique and easy to make. If you are feeling creative you can use different spices, nuts and extracts to change the flavor! Some people with celiac are sensitive to oats, as oats are usually processed around wheat plants, but this is case specific. If you are unsure about your reaction to oats, please use an alternate gluten free flour, just to be safe :)
4 TBSP vegan butter (I use sunflower spread)
1/3 cup agave nectar
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 tsp almond extract
1/2 cup oat flour (coconut, chickpea, br
own rice, or buckwheat flour work too)
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 cup finely ground almonds
10 organic strawberries
1. Melt the butter, set aside to cool.
2. Blend eggs, agave, salt and almond extract for about 3 minutes, till thick and yellow.
3. Add butter mixture, flour, baking powder, and almonds, one at a time.
4. Put one strawberry in each cupcake liner and pour batter till strawberry is covered (or mostly covered). Sprinkle with cinnamon.
5. Bake at 200C for 20 minutes.
To wow your guests, serve warm with vanilla ice cream (dairy-free if desired) and sliced strawberries!