thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

June 17, 2011

Harvest Health Foods & Luscious Lorraines


Harvest Health Foods is my favorite little grocery store in Palm Desert. There is a selection of holistic foods which are easily identified by "staff favorite" signs. One of the owners Laura is a walking encyclopedia and able to answer any questions one might have about health foods or vitamins.










Luscious Lorraines is one of my favorite cafes and just so happens to be located in Harvest Health Foods (and it is right next to the Body Deli-a new skincare line made from raw organic fruits and vegetables). When I am in town I love to pop in and buy a fresh organic juice made with kale, greens, celery, lemon and ginger, while I pick up my healthy groceries. There are a dozen great salad and sandwich options as well as sweet desserts. On this particular day Lorraine had baked gluten free chocolate cupcakes and boy did they look beautiful! The one aspect that I really admire about Lorraine and Laura is that they strive to use local products and are inspired to support the smaller farmers in the area.

If you are ever in the area be sure to pop in and say hello :)

No comments:

Post a Comment