thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

June 16, 2011

Nature Cafe, Palm Springs


Nature Cafe is in the Nature Health Food store, which makes it easy to grab some lunch while you are picking up some holistic high-vibration groceries.











I don't believe that I have ever received such amazing service as I did at Nature's Health Food and Cafe in Palm Springs. The owner/manager William De La Campa, greeted us and explained the offerings of the day with such mouthwatering detail and offered us free samples of fresh squeezed pomegranate juice. The sweet young man working behind the counter was delightful as well. When I tried to leave a tip, the manager refused and told me, "we don't accept tips, please just spread the word about our love for healthy foods." Wow :)

So here I am spreading the word- this place is a must visit- even if you go just for the food. There are plenty of options for salads, wraps, hot meals, rice dishes, savory dishes, light dishes, with vegetarian, vegan and raw options. I ordered a raw wrap with avocado, veggies and hummus and paired with a freshly squeezed green machine drink. My mom ordered the eggplant sausages (vegan and gluten free) and they were to die for!! I want to thank you William for your kind service and to let you know I will be back when I am in town for the month of September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment