thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

August 27, 2011

Fish Me, Mykonos


My mom and I went downtown for a coffee today and this new spa really caught my eye. It is a "special" spa and offers a single service, one different than those you find at a traditional spa.

You put your feet in a personal tank of water that is inhabited by friendly fish that eat away your dead skin. It is marketed as a combination of a massage and a health restoration activity. There was one woman sitting inside and from what I could see, she looked rather pleased. I have been swimming along side the fish everyday and when they nibble on me it freaks me out a bit. For that reason, I am not super crazy to try this place out. But.. if you are in Mykonos and looking for something fun to do maybe this is something you would like to experience. I included the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment