thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

September 03, 2011

Amsterdam Airport serves SPROUTS and supports local farmers!!

I was at the Amsterdam airport yesterday and was elated to see that there was a cafe was serving sprouts! There were scissors to cut your sprouts and an information panel about the different plants. I have never seen anything like this before, especially in an airport. Then around the corner there was a display that served local fruit from a farmer in the area. There was a picture and name of the farmer that had grown the apples. I love knowing where my products originate from and was excited to see this business model in an airport. If you are passing through make sure to find your way to this cafe in the F terminal (I cannot remember the name).You can't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment