thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

September 05, 2011

Raw Kiwi Almond Milk

A very simple recipe and a fun way to snaz up your freshly homemade enzyme-rich almond milk. I encourage you to add different fruits to find a taste that works for you. I LOVE kiwis so I decided to turn my normal almond milk into kiwi milk, which I have found out, makes my shakes and raw granola much tastier. 

One serving of kiwi gives you 230% RDA of vitamin C, which helps you to heal wounds, increase iron absorption, and boost your immunity.
Kiwis also give you 16% RDA of fiber and are packed with antioxidants and phytonutrients, which repair DNA, protect you against some cancers, and keep you looking youthful and radiant.

Raw Kiwi Almond Milk
one cup homemade almond milk (store bought works good too)
2 kiwis
ice cubes (if you like really cold milk)
1. Blend together and enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment