Tamari Sesame Buckwheat Pasta
1 bag buckwheat pasta
one large onion, peeled and cut in half
2 heads of fresh organic broccoli
handful of cherry tomatoes
2 TBSP sesame seeds
1-2 TBSP tamari sauce
juice of 1 lemon
Kelp flakes (optional)
1. Bring water to a boil. Add buckwheat and onion.
2. Cook for about 10 minutes (add broccoli after 5 minutes), stirring often to prevent clumping.
3. Remove from heat and give a quick rinse.
4. Process onion is a mini blender, add tamari sauce and lemon juice.
5. Toss pasta with onion sauce and garnish with fresh sesame seeds and tomatoes.
6. Garnish with kelp flakes for an iodine boost!