4-5 medium zucchinis
1 cup red lentils
1/2 cup oat or chickpea flour
3 TBSP broth or coconut oil
Spices: cumin, coriander, paprika
Sauce: olive oil and lemon juice
1. Cut zucchini with a veggie sharpener (like a pencil sharpener but for veggies).
2. Place in a steamer and steam for 10 min.
3. Meanwhile boil the lentils, broth, onion and spices with 1.5 cups water about 3 minutes then reduce to a medium simmer for another 15 minutes.
4. Pull from heat, allow to cool. Stir in oat flour.
5. Roll into balls and bake for 15 minutes at 400F.
6. Place zucchini on a plate and top with lentil balls.
7. Garnish with olive oil and lemon.
8. If you wish to get fancy you can grind some cashews and use as a faux cheese.
Adapted from The Green Kitchen