Raw Chia Pudding (serves 2)
2 cups raw almond milk
6 TBSP raw chia seeds
2-3 TBSP agave or honey
1. Pour almond milk into two bowls, dividing the portions equally.
2. Place 3 TBSP in each bowl and stir easily with a spoon for about 3 minutes. Make sure the seeds are well soaked. It may seem long to stir for three minutes, however the gel in the seeds become activated while you stir.
3. Add 1- 1.5 TBSP agave and cinnamon.
4. Cover with saran wrap and put in the fridge for 8- 24 hours.
5. Serve with fresh sliced bananas.