1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup uncooked quinoa
1/2 raw pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup raw almonds, diced
1/4 cup flaxseeds
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup maple syrup or raw honey
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 TSP nutmeg
1/2 TBSP cinnamon
Dash of sea salt
1 cup dried cherries
1/4 cup raw cacao nibs (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Stir all dry ingredients together( except for cherries and cacao)
3. Mix honey or maple syrup with coconut oil and pour over granola.
4. Add spices and bake on baking sheet for 20-25 minutes, stirring every 8-10 minutes.
5. Remove, stir in cherries and cacao, and allow to cool.
6. Serve with cooked apples, almond milk, fresh fruit, blueberry puree (warm), or eat as a trail mix.