4 cups broth (homemade veggie or chicken)
2 TBSP organic grass-fed butter or coconut oil
1 large onion, diced fine
2 large cloves of garlic, crushed
2 cups white rice
1/4 cup pomegranate juice or wine of choice
small handful chopped parsley
Dash of cloves and sea salt
1-2 TBSP apple geranium, minced (optional)
1. Simmer broth in a saucepan.
2. Meanwhile cook onion and garlic with butter/oil about 5 minutes, until lightly browned. Add the rice and stir.
3. Add juice/wine and simmer until evaporated, about 3 minutes or so.
4. Begin spooning in broth, a little at at time and KEEP STIRRING! This will take about 20-25 minutes so be patient.
5. Pull from heat and stir in parsley and spices.
6. Top with parmesan cheese.