Delicious and easy! Dehydrator needed!
Dash Maca powder (optional)
1 cup raw Cashews
1/3 cup Coconut shreds
1 TBSP Greek honey
Fresh fruit- I used kiwis
1. Blend banana with a little bit of water, cinnamon and maca.
2. Dehydrate about 12-14 hours.
3. Grind cashews, coconut oil and a small spoon on honey.
3. Once banana turns into the consistency of a fruit roll up, top with cashew mixture and add fruit of choice.
4. Roll and cut into pieces.
If you wish to be a little bit fancy, melt some chocolate as a dip for your sushi.