thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

April 29, 2011

Lena's Bio Store & Cafe, Athens













I visited a local bio cafe called Lena'stoday with my girlfriend who happens to have the same name- LENA!!Considering my love for biological foods I was very excited to check this place out. First I must metion that the staff members were EXTREMELY friendly, which is a rarity in Athens and will turn me into a repeat customer quickly. Also, the ambiance of the place was great- both cozy and funky. There are various items on the menu which are offered in house, as a take-out or delivery as well as various bio products for sale (meats, dairy, grains, chocolate,etc).
I was tempted to try the cake with my tea but it was only 1030AM and I figured dessert would give me a good reason to come back for seconds. I am so happy I found this place and
highly recommend stopping in for lunch or a coffee if you are anywhere near Athens (Syntagma Square, Nikis 11).

No comments:

Post a Comment