thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

May 23, 2011

People's Market, Ocean Beach












This is one of my all time favorite places in the whole world. It is a food market in San Diego, called Peoples, and it is PACKED with healthy, organic goodness. Upstairs there is a cafe that serves fresh foods, salads, soups and desserts.
Downstairs there is a market with fresh produce and an aisle full of bins that contain nuts, grains, seeds, and SWEETS. This place always has the latest in organic foods and trends, and for reasonable prices. I always buy the trail mix with the raw dark chocolate covered bananas-heaven on earth!

My favorite aspect about this place is the way I feel when I leave. Shoppers are there for one common purpose, their health, and as a general rule they all really care about making the earth a better place. I know that I am always invigorated after a trip to Peoples. I only wish I could move in....

No comments:

Post a Comment