thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

June 05, 2011

Juicing- The GINORMOUS benefits


Juicing is a regular part of my regime. Not only do I enjoy the taste of fresh pressed greens, I also feel lighter, have more energy, and feel cleansed from the inside out. The result of juicing: I restore my health, smile more, and have a special glow about me.
The benefits of juicing are:

  1. Usually we throw away the peels, seeds and pits of fruits/veggies and juicing assures you will not loose any important vitamins, minerals, and heavy fiber content found in these parts of the fruit or veggie.
  2. Juicing offers a condensed form of vitamins and minerals and, because it is readily available, the juice is instantly absorbed by the body.
  3. You can make your own combinations and find recipes that work with your taste-buds and health needs.
  4. Juicing detoxifies your body due to the antioxidants found in the fruits and vegetables. Antioxidants enable the body to eliminate fats and toxins that remain in your body from pollution and processed foods.
I use Jack Lalanne Juicer, however I have a Vitamix and a Champion Juicer on my wish list!
For more information check out this link and HAPPY JUICING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment