thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

June 23, 2011

My favorite BITES in Greece




My top three favorite BITES in Greece:
1. Jimmy and the Fish- Nikos and I fell in love here :) Our favorite thing on the menu is the rocket salad- a green salad with a brown creamy mushroom sauce. YUMMMY!
2. Darema- A bakery that is famous for making the best cinnamon twist cookies. The main ingredients are grape "pulp" and olive oil- there is no butter or sugar in these goodies.
3. Grilled octopus- anywhere, anytime.... This is my favorite meal of all time and a favorite dish to eat when I am in Greece.

I must say that my very, very, very, favorite aspect of Greece is my boyfriend, Nikos. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I honor him thoroughly. I am truly lucky because his family is just as beautiful as he is and they have made me feel like Greece is my home too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment