thegreekbite

Follow Me on Pinterest

June 09, 2011

Tomato and Egg Breakfast


I found some beautiful tomatoes at the Farmer's Market and was thrilled to eat them with eggs for breakfast. I like my tomatoes sprinkled with a dash of salt.

Tomato and Egg Breakfast
5 eggs
1/4 cup water
1/2 large onion
1/2 TBSP olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
few sprigs of parsley
2 medium tomaotes

This dish serves two :)
1. Saute onion with olive oil for about 3 minutes.
2. Blend eggs with water and pour over onions and cook on medium for 3-5 minutes.
3. Pull from stove and mix in garlic.
4. Serve with fresh cut tomatoes and parsley.

In order to fully enjoy the benefits of the garlic I do not cook it and instead add it to the dish after cooking. Garlic is a great immunity booster and has powerful detox capabilities. I do the same with parsley and add this on top of the dish after cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment