6 small sweet potatoes
4 cups gluten free flour( I used buckwheat and millet)
2 organic eggs
Dash of nutmeg and cinnamon
1. Blend the potatoes with the eggs and spices.
2. Ass flour a cup at a time. Form into a ball and roll into logs. Cut once and then another time to form small squares, the size of a quarter/euro.
3. Bring water and Himalayan salt to a boil and cook 2 cups of gnocchi at a time. For about 3 minutes.
4. Remove gnocchi with a holed spoon and repeat with the rest of the gnocchi.
1 cup mushrooms (6-8 large mushrooms)
1/4 cup organic goat butter or coconut oil
Handful of parsley
2 cloves garlic
1. Sauté for 10 minutes or so, until caramelized.
Top gnocchi with butter sauce and fresh organic Parmesan.
This recipe makes 10-12 servings. You can save the uncooked gnocchi for three days in the fridge.